Monday, May 9, 2011

Picking Our Puppy: Bella "Blue" Harris

Bella "Blue" Harris

After 6 long weeks, we can finally say that Blue is our Bella!! Kitty called Friday evening after dinner to tell us that we had the final choice between Blue and Green. She said Yellow was everyone's first pick and she ended up keeping that one for herself (how nice of her..I even offered to pay extra to have yellow but she shot that down quick!) White was the next to go followed by orange. Since we had the fourth pick, that left blue and green. I am so thankful that at least one of those two had been in our top three this whole time! If you remember, Blue was our #1 choice in the first round. She stood out to us with the first impression and you know what they say about a first impression...! Kitty said that Blue is a very elegant, mild mannered dog and Green is very rambunctious and has lots of energy. Naturally we went with Blue!! She will fit in with our family perfectly. Plus, Hunter even let me know that he preferred Blue over white the whole time but knew I liked white so he didn't want to say anything. haha

I will admit it...I couldn't help but be just a little disappointed after getting of the phone with Kitty but I think I was partly in shock. It was official! We've been going through this process for 6 weeks now (and so have y'all by keeping up with us!) and we finally know which one is going to be a part of our family in a couple weeks!! I absolutely cannot wait to meet her. She is going to be so spoiled. :) I don't have any updated pictures of her since  my last post, so I decided to post a few of her throughout the "picking our puppy" process!

Bella Blue Harris
born 3/24/2011

@ 1 Day

@ 1 Day

@ 3 Weeks


@ 3 Weeks

@ 6 Weeks
@ 6 Weeks


No comments:

Post a Comment